Friday, March 12, 2021

Has anyone noticed your skin actually looking better when you’re thinner?

24F. My starting weight (about a year and a half ago) was 170. I’m 5’4 and now down to 132!! My goal is 125.

I got to my highest weight because of a back injury where I was basically immobile, and before that I settled at around 140-145 with no exercise/no real attention to diet. Now I realized only just recently that I like working out, hence the lower weight.

To be honest I still don’t pay that much attention to diet, mostly just calories, getting enough protein to build muscle, and drinking plenty of water.

My main struggle is acne and large pores, but when I was heavier, like 160+, my skin was horrible. The tone was so uneven and I had pimples everywhere. Around 145, it was decent. And any time I’ve been under 140, especially now, it thrives.

I always hear the opposite about weight loss and acne and was just wondering if anyone else has had similar results? My only theory is stress related and being less worried about my looks.

submitted by /u/okaysunset
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qGE4KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment