Tuesday, March 23, 2021

How do you feel good about your body while you’re losing weight?

hello everyone, let me start off by saying that i’ve always had a very bad relationship with my body and with food. the environment i grew up is wasn’t the best when it came to body positivity. i’ve had a lot of ups and downs in my weight loss journey. i’m 21(f) and 5’2 and the least i’ve weighed is 160 lbs in 2019, which was very close to my goal weight but i still didn’t feel happy in my body. over these two years, i’ve gained a lot of weight and am close to about 190 lbs and am well aware of the factors that have caused this. this time i want to lose weight successfully without any fad diets, extreme weight loss methods, etc. since i developed eating disorders due to this in the past. i am currently eating everything in moderation, trying to stay away from sugary and oily for the sake of my skin too and doing a mix of various exercises ranging from running on the treadmill, going for walks, swimming, weight training, etc.

in spite of doing all this, i don’t see a change in my body or even in the way i view myself. i have developed a lot of stretch marks on my stomach and it has been making me feel very sad and insecure. my question is: how do i change the way i view my body? no matter how much weight i gain or lose?

sorry if this was too long and/or is the wrong sub for this question thank you!

submitted by /u/KeepingUpWithMyself
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31bFcM2

No comments:

Post a Comment