Tuesday, March 23, 2021

*SV* Finally reached Onederland!!!

Hey everyone!

Long time lurker of the forum and love the motivational and sometimes down to earth posts here. I finally hit under 200 pounds and thought I'd share it with you as it's taken me almost a year with on and off dieting. Scale Photo

Im a 27M 6'1 started at 229lbs back in February 2020 which is the heaviest I've ever been to be honest I probably weighed more than that in January of that year but couldn't get the courage to weigh myself.

Weight Loss Chart My weight chart from when I started as you can see I literally stayed the same weight for 6 months as I wasn't really focused some weeks I'd binge then I'd go clean eating again.

My real problem was alcohol... I mean I use to drink ALOT. Sometimes could polish crates of lager a week and then go for the bottles of JD so I've cut most of that out.

Also a little bonus I've cut out smoking which I'm now heres the app screenshotI use .

The main technique I've used that works for me is low carb OMAD. I'm not a big fan of cooking in the first place so me only cooking once a day is a major plus for me.

So yeah thanks for reading apologies if the post got too long. I'll post my progress pics when I hit 190!

submitted by /u/WillBenny
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3few95n

No comments:

Post a Comment