Thursday, March 11, 2021

How low should I go?

So I’m 18M six feet tall and I had a massive weight loss from 270- 162 (atm I’m closer to 165) but I still had some fat in my midsection particularly in the lower back, buttocks, and upper thigh region. I run a lot. I like it and I know it works. Why can’t I seem to lose this padding? I’m thinking of cutting down to 150. Would this work? Is there something else I should be doing (yes, I know weight lifting- I have to do exercises specifically for my thoracic spine to straighten that out and that’s my main concern in that arena atm) Oh and I already have developed loose skin and I can’t afford surgery, do those firming creams work and if so how much?

submitted by /u/Obligatorycomment7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3eqqEA2

No comments:

Post a Comment