Monday, March 15, 2021

I started to lose weight and want to keep it up

2 weeks ago I weighed around 230 lbs. I currently weigh around 225 lbs, I don't do that much "intense" exercise (I jog for around a mile every day or so) and I've only recently started to try to pay more attention to the stuff I'm eating (so far it's just culminated in cutting out as many sugary drinks and cheap fast food as I can handle). I'm really happy with having lost that weight, but I do want to keep it up, which I read is going to be increasingly difficult the more I lose. I planned on getting to 170 lbs by the end of summer, although it might be far too optimistic for my current situation. I don't track my calories or macros, so I've just been eyeballing with my loss. I also want to gain some more muscle, as my body fat percentage is pretty high at the moment, but I'd prefer to do my workouts in a gym with proper equipment, but obviously due to covid it's probably best to stay away from there for the time being. I want to know what I should do to continue on with my weight loss, and how I could go about getting some more muscle onto my flesh prison body. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/million-dollar-loan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cD9qg3

No comments:

Post a Comment