Tuesday, March 9, 2021

I'm at the brink of giving up my new healthy lifestyle

Hey guys, I'm a 30yr old guy (172cm in height) and I'm at the brink of just giving up. For 8 weeks now I count every calorie taken, burnt and I carefully chose what I eat. I'm doing exercises every 2 days and doing my 10k steps every day.

Yet I have seen some results the first 3 weeks and since then my weight loss came to a complete halt. I even gained a kilogram. I've not seen a gram drop from my weight for 5 weeks now and I just wanna give up. I eat 1500 calories a day which means that I should have a deficit of around 500-600kcal.

Just wanted to write and get it off my soul, that I'm one of those persons that haven't successfully beaten their habits and gave up.

submitted by /u/SolidSky
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bx6O4n

No comments:

Post a Comment