Tuesday, March 2, 2021

i'm obese!

hi! i'm pepper and i'm obese. i've been admiring the hard work and results of everyone on this subreddit for a pretty long time, so i finally decided to join!

i've been overweight and dealing with weight loss my whole life. in 2018, i lost a lot of weight. at that point, it was the lowest weight i've ever been. i was getting compliments from everyone, which obviously made me really happy. despite this, i still hated myself. i hated the way i was shaped and the way i looked in general, and people around me still continued to body shame me.

fast forward to 2020 and i gained everything i lost. in fact, i gained 25kg.

currently, i'm at the heaviest weight i've ever been and i'm miserable. i never stop thinking about food or my weight, it's exhausting. i'm tired of people not respecting me and treating me differently because of my weight. i hate that i'm ashamed to go outside and can't wear clothes that i like.

at this point, i don't really believe in myself anymore, i feel like i won't be able to lose weight, but i guess i have to try once more. i don't want to let a food addiction and laziness win.

the reason why i'm writing this post is just to motivate myself and find some support and advice that i really need. how do i work on my food addiction and find the strength to keep going?

submitted by /u/pepperrwinch
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3837OuO

No comments:

Post a Comment