Tuesday, March 2, 2021

I’ve lost 45lbs and I’m still fat. It’s so frustrating can anyone else relate?

5’11 24F SW:256 CW:215

I’ve lost almost 45lbs over the last year going from a BMI of 36 to 29 and while I am proud of my progress and lifestyle changes I have been feeling low this week because even though I’m a whole small child of weight gone I. Am. Still. Fat.

My ultimate goal weight is 180 and I am aiming to be 200 by my birthday (in June) and I do understand that slow and steady wins the race - but I just needed to rant about my frustrations with weight loss. I’m aiming to lose about 60-70lbs total (I am extremely tall and at my lowest weight of around 165 I looked too thin for my body so 170-180s is my ideal range) BUT ITS SO ANNOYING GETTING THERE.

I just wanted to rant - has anyone who has lost large amounts of weight felt this? Any tips or advice?

Thanks so much!

submitted by /u/Otherwise_Mushroom42
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3sDrhKc

No comments:

Post a Comment