Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Lost 20 pounds but I look the same and I'm still the same pant size?

I (F19 5' 1") had slowly lost about 20 lbs since 2019 and dropped from 150 to 128. After taking a nutrition class in college, I made the decision to get healthier. I lost 10 lbs in 2019 and 10 more in 2020. When I told my dad that I lost 20 lbs, he said that I looked the same. I wasn't sure if it was because my weight loss was gradual or that he just doesn't pay attention. Nobody, other than my mom (and this didn't happen until recently), has commented on my appearance and I think it might be because I've been wearing a mask so they haven't been able able look at my face. I also recently tried wearing my old jeans again (I hate wearing jeans. I mostly wear sweatpants.) and I'm the same size. I wear a size 10-11 and I'm a pear shape so I have wide hips. I'm wondering if this is because of the bone structure of my hips, or maybe I didn't lose fat on my hips?

submitted by /u/canigetsomepickles
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qDMbYB

No comments:

Post a Comment