Sunday, March 14, 2021

Maintenance Phase Podcast

Hey guys, I've been a lurker here off and on for years, received so much advice and motivation from you all and I feel it's time to give something back! I've really been enjoying a podcast called Maintenance Phase lately. I did my best at searching Reddit for recent posts and couldn't find any, so please excuse me if it's been discussed and I missed it! Personally, I love this shit out of this podcast, topics include growing up in households where those awful Snackwell cookies and low fat diets were worshipped, how harmful Dr. OZ and the reality show The Biggest Loser are and Halo Top Ice cream! Not to sound like a shill but I totally recommend it to any of you who need listening material. It's not necessarily motivational to weight loss goals but it really did help change my mindset regarding harmful fat-phobic thinking and general health. Hope someone here can get something good out of it as well!

submitted by /u/bellybuttonthoughts
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38FH9EB

No comments:

Post a Comment