Tuesday, March 9, 2021

[questions] I know it’s mainly calories but here me out...exercise

Hey redditttt

I’m finally counting calories on MyFitnessPal!!! Not as hard as I thought it would be lol. Anyways I’ve lost 11lbs so far a month and a half? And I only eat three meals a day (few healthy snacks) and try to make it colorful and less processed.

Anywhooo

Can me doing Chloe tings, running 2 miles, or even just lifting weights help me speed the process? I’m trying to live with “slow and steady wins the race but it’s hard. I don’t want to fast either I’ve tried.

And I should’ve kept my journey to my self because I told one person and now she brings it up everywhere and everyoneee fml 🤦🏾‍♀️ and what does everyone thing about the apple cider vinegar weight loss??

submitted by /u/sunnydays28
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30qCAcT

No comments:

Post a Comment