Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Sad all the time since weight loss? Where's my happy juice??

F(27) 5'2" SW- 220something CW-173 First GW- 150

I've lost a decent bit of weight- 5Osomethinglbs and still going, not bad. I look a bit different, definitely easier on the eyes. I thought that's what I wanted. But I feel oddly out of place now? Just uncomfortable with the attention and hyper focus on my body from friends and family. Additionally, I see the weight loss but still feel like a "big girl?"

And sad, like, all the time sad. What the heck is up with that?

1.)Is this just part of the journey that no one talks about or is my hardwiring frayed??

2.)Is there a weightloss group/ sub for people that feel weird in their new body??? Like something that acknowledges losing weight is still definitely better for you despite the weirdness??

submitted by /u/bruhwtfusername
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cisikj

No comments:

Post a Comment