Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Lost my discipline in February

I was doing great in January- I had reached my 15 pound loss mark from my 2020 excess. (After months of working on weight loss). Then February came and I was stressed from taking and waiting for the results of my professional certification exam. The valentines candy availability skyrocketed my stress eating coping mechanism. I stopped walking 10,000 steps a day minimum and making my TDEE 2500 kCal. I stopped logging in my IF app. I’m seeing the results this month with more fat on my face and a higher number on the scale. I’m making this post as a reminder to myself that it’s okay to fall off the discipline wagon only if I keep making efforts to get back on.

submitted by /u/WalkingtoInfinity
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OGiUyP

No comments:

Post a Comment