Monday, March 8, 2021

Secondhand embarrassment, anyone?

I have lost 38lbs since last year (F25, 5’4, SW 206 CW 168) and lately I’ve been feeling really happy and strong. I’m naturally a very confident person, pre-weight loss included.

My friend sent me a picture from a trip in 2016 the other day (I wasn’t weighing myself but was probably around 215-220 then), and I have been so uncomfortable and embarrassed of my past self ever since. I didn’t take many pictures ever so I really have no reference of how I looked, and knowing I was walking around thinking I was so hot and fit when I actually looked like that has me wanting to crawl under a rock.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any advice on getting over it?

submitted by /u/boozeslingah
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38lr7j5

No comments:

Post a Comment