Monday, March 15, 2021

So confused! Stuck and discouraged

Okay, female, sw 235, cw 208, gw 180 (ish?)

Last 2 weeks I'm stuck. I saw a post about calculating body fat % to get a more accurate BMR. I did that, holy cow, its only 1450 cals. (Without body fat % it was 1750) But my fitbit says, on my laziest day, I burn 1875. Most days I burn an average of 2400. I spend about 45 minutes a day on the treadmill running/walking or uphill, a variety to get my heart rate UP.

I eat about a weekly average of 1650 cals a day...

My weight loss was steady, and I know plateau is normal. But now... Am I eating too much? Doing too much cardio? I feel really confused. I did start out low carb (50-75 g) and have gone to moderate carb (80-110 g).

I just realized this is more a rant of confusion

submitted by /u/crazy4zoo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cCeSjk

No comments:

Post a Comment