Monday, March 15, 2021

Tips for weight loss with hypothyrodism

Hello,

I'm 33 yo (F), CW 71kg aiming to lose about 5 kg in the next 3 months, which seems a realistic amount from what I've read and considering all gyms are still closed in lockdown here. Most of my weight is around belly, upper body.

Just wanted to get some input on how much hypothyrodism could be making things harder in terms of metabolism and weightloss and any useful tips.

I'm not very sporty and I have been working on a laptop from home for a year. I probably walk about 30km every weekend, plus started couch to 5k and a couple of times a week I'll do yoga or an abs workout. I've started calorie counting which opened my eyes to the traps of healthy salads and veg but doused in olive oil, and also just how much I'm setting myself back when I drink beer!

any tips welcome, thanks!

submitted by /u/Sea_Drummer_1835
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3leVgG4

No comments:

Post a Comment