Wednesday, March 10, 2021

What do you eat after a workout? & Staying motivated?

I’m about at my calorie intake, but I’m feeling a little hungry. Normally I’d eat a PB sandwich, but today I had a heavier lunch.

Something I’ve struggled with is my cravings especially after a work out. After a good, strong workout I grave these 300 calorie 40g sugary dunkin’ donuts bottled iced coffees. They’re my weakness, my biggest weight loss journey was -20 pounds & that’s when I stopped drinking those things.

I’m back to being on track, and I want to stay on track. Right now, I’m addicted to the feeling my body feels after a workout. I also ran my fastest mile today, 14:02 minutes. If it weren’t for the mask, I think I could’ve been faster but I couldn’t get breaths to keep going lol.

Anyway, what do you eat after a work out? I know I’ll get bored of PB sandwiches soon & I don’t want to end up binge eating. “Moderation” isn’t a thing for me. I either have to not do it or I do it 100%, there is no 30% for me.

submitted by /u/SweateeSocks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ckbKIL

No comments:

Post a Comment