Tuesday, July 20, 2021

I promise to make my actions match my intentions.

This post is my starting point. Today is technically my day 5 but I’m just going to count it as my day one.

I currently weigh 380 lbs, yes, 380 lbs. My overall goal is to lose 175-200 lbs. I want to lose the weight, pay off my debt, and start saving money for my future. I want to get my mental health under control. I /am/ going to get my mental, physical, and financial health under control.

I’m going to use this Reddit account to track my weight loss journey. The good, the bad, and the mentally ill parts of my journey will be posted here.

I’ve been in this group on my personal account for at least two years now, but now I’m actually going to do something about my weight.

submitted by /u/peachydarlingxoxo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xQcC1o

No comments:

Post a Comment