Saturday, December 4, 2021

Hard 75 to jumpstart weight loss?

Hi - I'm 46 F and have gained about 30lbs in the past 2 years. In my 30s I was an athlete - marathons, triathlons, even a half ironman. Since I moved from the city to the suburbs I find myself having a hard time moving as much as I want. Got a Peloton a few months ago & I love it since due to COVID I don't plan to return to the gym but having a hard time staying consistent. Also, hormones are taking their toll with weight gain & insomnia. My spouse & I are planning to start Hard 75 Jan 1 as a weight loss jump start. I think alcohol is probably the hardest thing to overcome since I actually eat fairly well (home cooked meals, little meat). Has anyone succeeded with Hard 75 as a jumpstart???? Any other hints?

submitted by /u/JuJuBee_Whoopee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lD3SHM

No comments:

Post a Comment