Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Reducing/preventing sagging from weight loss?

5'0" 22F 135lbs

I recently lost 35lbs and I'm happy with that progress, but I've always had larger breasts growing up. I gained a ton of weight throughout high-school, my breasts got a little bigger, then they began to droop further than before when I started losing weight.

Right now they're at a 34F and they're the biggest part of my body that I'm having trouble accepting. They're massive, saggy, and my nipples are large and puffy. I want to lose more weight because I'm not exactly at a healthy weight for my height and whatnot, but I'm so terrified they're going to sag even further.

Is there anything I can do in terms of exercise that may help reduce or prevent sagging? I'd really appreciate it.

submitted by /u/Pat_Robi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3F3M9kx

No comments:

Post a Comment