Thursday, December 16, 2021

Can I get really slender arms and a sharp jaw back?

I have yoyoed my weight my whole life. I'm 5'4 and currently 187lbs and I'd like to be around 125. My arms and my face are my biggest insecurity. Will they ever go back to being slender?

Last year I got back down to 135lbs and my arms and face still didn't look like they did before I gained all the weight. It was like once I hit 190lbs everything changed. I'm scared I ruined my body and now only a facelift and skin removal surgery will undo this damage. I even had chin and underarm lipo and didn't see much of a difference. A little. But not much.

Does anyone have before and afters of weight loss about my size?

submitted by /u/lotteoddities
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3s7ap1t

No comments:

Post a Comment