Saturday, December 4, 2021

Social situations only cause anxiety

M/19/5’8 SW: 230lbs CW:156 GW: 143

I have zero confidence. Like none. I’ve lost so much weight and I actually became more insecure in my appearance than when I was obese. I’ve gone to therapy over my body image and I got diagnosed with weight loss induced Body Dsymorphia. Basically meaning I developed BDD after loosing the weight. At 19 my body just looks so misshapen even lifting weights has only done so much. I wish I just didn’t have loose skin. That I could have had to loose minimal weight or just have been skinny but that not my story. 2020/2021 have been the hardest years of my life. I have had two major depressive episodes and I had to be medicated for one of them. I am so depressed that I have become a burden to my friends so I just isolated. My school is starting to go down again, I’m calling off of work, the only thing I have time for is eat and gym. I’m so depressed over my skin again because I don’t see it as something to be proud of, because of it I’ve been in the worst position of my life. I just want to take my shirt off around my house, I want to go to the pool and beach, I want to wear tight clothes and tank tops, I want to have sex, I want my body to stop looking so bad I mentally can’t participate in any of these activities. I low key just want to die and come back in a new body.

submitted by /u/onlyondaysoff
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3Dw3p0s

No comments:

Post a Comment