Saturday, December 4, 2021

NSV/confession: the compliments never stop feeling great

Quick back story- since 2018 I’ve worked for a company headquartered over 1000 miles away. I came into that company obese and was still obese when a COVID-imposed freeze on all travel was put in place.

I lost 70 pounds during that travel freeze and this year I started flying back to the office. Without fail, every single time I go there, coworkers comment on the weight loss.

Last night I attended an office holiday party and again many coworkers, all the way up to the CEO and CTO, complimented me on the weight loss and appearance. And honestly, it felt just as good as when people back home started noticing a year and a half ago.

To clarify I did it for my health, both short and long term, much more than my appearance. But honestly the positive reactions from others have been so helpful in maintaining my goal weight.

submitted by /u/doublejpee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ptYsQI

No comments:

Post a Comment