Friday, February 1, 2019

A handsome man at the gym said hi and smiled at me this morning.

I’m a female in my 20s, down 50 pounds since September from diet and exercise. My SW was 301 pounds. I haven’t officially dated/had sex/been anyone’s object of affection in 8 years - mostly due to obesity/depression. (The chicken and the egg. Which caused which?) Anyway. It felt good when an extremely handsome man with the body of a god said “hi” and smiled at me when he was walking past me this morning at the gym. I know “the gym isn’t the club.” It’s nice to be noticed! My weight loss isn’t for dating specifically, but I’m hoping that I’ll be able to find someone in the future and the man at the gym this morning really gave me hope.

submitted by /u/Far_Fox
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2TsK0qQ

No comments:

Post a Comment