Friday, February 1, 2019

Here I go again...again.

After a couple of tough months, some false starts and some unfortunate weight gain today finally kicks off the next phase of my weight loss. Last year I lost 143 pounds from January to August. Since August 30th I have gained 31 pounds back. Well once again it’s time to get back at it. I’ve had a few false starts since November so fingers crossed this isn’t one of them. 75 to 95 pounds to lose. I really hope this is the year I finally reach my ultimate goal. The road back has been long, my heaviest in 2014 was 464 and my lowest in 2018 was 264. While I am in better shape now, I do want better. I have some adventures I’d like to do once I get more of the weight off. Here we go again, hopefully for the last time!

submitted by /u/nysnake78
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2S47kyC

No comments:

Post a Comment