Sunday, February 3, 2019

Just got a gym membership and I have no idea where to start....HELP!

My stats - 29 / F / SW 367.2 lbs / CW 350.8 My husband's - 30 / M / SW 470 lbs / CW 440 lbs

My husband and I are just joined the YMCA. As you can see, we are very large. We joined to help our weightloss journies along, our problem is we have no idea where to start. I know how to use the machines, and the weights but I'm at a loss to design a program for us. I was on swim team in my teens, so I definitely will be swimming laps, but I just don't know other than that. We don't want to just go and work out willy nilly, we want to have a structured program to follow. We aren't focusing on muscle mass at this point, just weight loss. Once we've slimmed down some, we will add muscle building. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/NovaStarchaser
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2t4MoZd

No comments:

Post a Comment