Saturday, February 2, 2019

Tips for weight loss by May?

So I’m currently 5’7, ~151-154 (haven’t weighed myself in a few weeks so not sure). A year and a half ago, I used to weigh my highest at 182lbs, I’ve managed to keep my weight and life pretty sustainable since then and my weight fluctuates a bit between the lower 150s.

I’m graduating in May from graduate school and my parents are going to be seeing me from oversees and I want to surprise them by looking the best I ever have.

I don’t currently have this facility near me, but I go kickboxing for about 30 mins a day 5x a week, burning about 350-400 calories. I eat a pretty balanced diet, maybe about 1300 calories a day (I don’t count my calories). I don’t eat sugar, other than my creamer in the morning with coffee. But I haven’t lost any weight since my dramatic loss since the beginning and have plateaued I guess.

Does anyone have any tips to kinda get the ball-rolling by the time I get to May?

submitted by /u/fedacheeese
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2UzYFAD

No comments:

Post a Comment