Wednesday, October 2, 2019

[SV] 6 months, 91 pounds

First post here. Started keto in March to lose weight for a date. Date went awful but the weight loss was pretty cool, so I kept going. I was doing a lot of fasting and working out, and it was keto when I did eat.

The vast majority of the weight loss (275 ---> 200) was in the first 3.5ish months, but I started to get burned out so I scaled it back. I moved farther from the gym so I don't go as often as I should. Still losing though, just slower. Hit 91 down this morning. I try to do keto most of the time, but I'm not too strict about it.

Here's a pic: http://imgur.com/a/E3K7Zmx I was actually only about 250 on the left, I never felt comfortable taking a photo at 275...and yes I was trying on clothes on the right lol.

Anyways, probably going to get down to about 155-160 as a goal, currently 184. It's annoying hearing from people that I shouldn't lose more weight, I'm already skinny enough, I'll be too thin, etc. I'm still chubby...I still have a gut and moobs, it just seems like I'm a lot thinner relative to being 275. 184 is still overweight for a guy who's only about 5'9".

submitted by /u/bdog1321
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2orejUd

No comments:

Post a Comment