Friday, May 1, 2020

A new reward system

Hi guys! Just started my weight loss journey almost two weeks ago at 230 pounds. I'm 23F and I'm 5'8", so obviously that's not a healthy number. I'm not sure what I currently weigh (hopefully a pound or two less) but I just bought a decent scale so I'll find out tomorrow. I just bought 6 new trollbeads (similar to Pandora) and I'm going to add a new one to my bracelet every 10 pounds I lose. (I bought them all at once because shipping is $7 on all orders where I buy them online, but I'm going to entrust them to my boyfriend lol) Figured I need to lose 70 but I've been wanting a new tattoo and that can be the "grand prize" at the end. So excited to start this journey with a new, non-food motivational system! What to you all do to celebrate your weight loss?

submitted by /u/cutie_rootie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aSBbyj

No comments:

Post a Comment