Friday, May 1, 2020

Finally started my weight loss journey!! Looking to lose 30-40lbs. I'm 28M, 5'9", 193lbs

I'm so excited!! I'm a sharer, so I wanted to celebrate the start of my journey with other wonderful people that know what I'm going through! So, I changed two things last week:

1) Starting counting macros. Realized I never ate rice, and just...never had carbs. My Fitness Pal said I should be at 305g carbs a day, and I was never over 100g. I'm sure I was less than 50g 6 if not 7 days a week. So, I joined My Fitness Pal and have been following their guide! It's been exciting.

2) Started HIIT 3x a week, 20mins each. Hadn't worked out for two years, until a few months ago, starting going to the gym and I didn't do enough and it was a waste of time. HIIT has been wonderful, I feel more in tune with my body, I feel stronger, I'm sweating a lot during the workouts. It's great.

Thanks for reading! I feel really motivated and encouraged. I bought a scale and will measure myself every week, MFP said you should be losing a pound a week, so if I don't, I will figure out what I need to adjust (which I would just add some more exercise if need be).

submitted by /u/Plenty_Delivery
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aXuo6y

No comments:

Post a Comment