Saturday, May 9, 2020

It is extremely important to log your weight when it goes up (even if it’s water weight!)

For the first half of my weight loss journey, I never recorded my weight when it went up and only recorded it when the numbers on the scale went down. But as I get closer to my goal, I’ve been seeing more fluctuations than ever on the scale and when the numbers go up it’s super demotivating.

I’ve started recording my weight as it goes up and then eventually comes down so that every time I experience a fluctuation, I can go back to look at my weight loss graph and feel positive that it will eventually come down. Just a little thing but can do so much for your motivation and help you stay on track!

submitted by /u/meraxesfury
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fy6cvd

No comments:

Post a Comment