Saturday, May 2, 2020

Not sure if I should lose more weight

(Obligatory notice that this is a throwaway account, and that I’m on mobile)

Stats- SW:146 (66kg) CW:136 (62kg) GW:?? Height: 5’5” (165 centimeters) Female

 When quarantine started, I wanted to lose weight. When I first stepped on the scale I was pleasantly surprised to find I had already lost 6 pounds with no effort. Likely because of the birth control I went on in early February. Still, I wanted to lose a bit more weight and get down to 125 or so. Now that I’ve lost a full 10 pounds and I’m sitting at about 136, I’m not sure. I like the way my body looks much better, but my stomach and arms are still a bit larger than I’d like. The only thing that’s making me debate further weight loss is that I don’t want to fall into eating disorder habits. I could tell my relationship with food was getting worse about a week and a half ago, so I stopped being as restrictive calorie wise (at first I was eating about 1,200 calories, but was too hungry. Then I bumped it up to 1,500. Now I’m doing 1,700 but have been going over most days due to roommate’s pressure) Would it be possible that I could get rid of my excess fat without losing weight? I don’t know if it’s worth it to put my mental health at risk, so if I could boost my body confidence without weight loss, that’d be great. I’m open to exercise, and have been doing some, but can’t get to a gym right now. Thanks guys, this community has helped me a lot! I love how encouraging and pure-intentioned everyone is. 
submitted by /u/Aglettown
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3d7nbT1

No comments:

Post a Comment