Saturday, May 2, 2020

From 340lbs in January 2020 to 320lbs in May...

Hello. I am a 5’10 M, 16yo currently weighing 320lbs. I’m trying to change my ways and it is working somewhat successfully. My heavy weight is due to bad diet habits set in childhood but I’m not a young child anymore so I’m working to rehab myself. Everything was going okay until around March. I was eating better and exercising for about 8 hours a week. Then March hit and I became really depressed and stopped exercising. I somehow managed to control my eating so I didn’t gain any weight back, but it still sucks. I’ve lost motivation for school, exercising, everything really. I didn’t do the online schooling almost students have to do in April because I was in a rut.

I know this isn’t strictly weight loss related but it does impact it. I’m pretty sure I have chronic depression now, but I don’t know how to break it to my guardian (sister) so I can go talk to a therapist. Over the past two years I’ve lost both of my parents, had to move homes, and dealt with the teenage stressor known as high school. I just feel down in cycles and it is impacting my social and family life, and now my education.

I just would like advice on this because I really have no clue on how to move forward.

submitted by /u/Hutte101
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fnb1rc

No comments:

Post a Comment