Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Tracking starts today!!

Today I took my son to the pediatrician for his 2 month baby well check. Naturally while we were waiting I hopped on the scale in the exam room to see how I have progressed with my post partum weight loss. I was down 30 pounds at my own appointment two weeks prior, and I was hopeful that I had dropped a couple of pounds since I have recently taken up jogging again. Wrong. The scale hadn't budged a pound.

I have been in denial that I would be able to lose this baby weight with intuitive eating. I was able to lose weight fairly easily after my first son was born using the MFP app, and I have been maintaining through intuitive eating with the last two years. Well it seems the intuitive eating is just fine for maintenance for me, but I'm going to need to buckle down if I actually want to shed the twenty pounds that I need to lose to get back to where I started.

I downloaded MFP and added in all the foods I had eaten today (what I thought had been a pretty healthy day). I was already at 1400 calories at lunch. Yikes!! Add on a full size dinner, and my intuition is going to push me up a pants size rather than down.

The discipline starts now. I will once again be tracking all foods in MFP and keeping my eating in check. I see a LOT of veggies in my future.

F31 5'8" SW: 205 CW: 175 GW: 155

submitted by /u/shhh_in_libraries
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Z4mmGC

No comments:

Post a Comment