Tuesday, June 23, 2020

2 weeks challenge

I did the Chloe Tings two weeks challenge, but to make it more challenging for myself I decided to do the following: OMAD with 1200 cal. I started walking and jogging everyday for 6-8 km. I did a total of 4 days of full body workouts with weightlifting. (Twice a week). I tried to increase my protein intake and decrease my carbs. I also tried vegetarianism for 4 days. (Twice a week). I also eliminated red meat completely. I mostly ate chicken and eggs on meat eating days. And on vegetarian days I mostly relied on lentils and cottage cheese for protein.

I really wanted to go all out these two weeks and challenge myself. I started weight loss almost a year ago but went off track after like two months. Quarantine was the perfect time to attempt this.

Initially it was really hard but after it kept getting easier. There were still times I felt like shit in between, but I wanted to stay consistent for the two weeks and complete the challenge to myself. That’s what kept me going.

Now the chloe tings workout have gotten easier so I’m gonna look for something a little more challenging. I plan on starting running (c25k) and working out more. And definitely increasing my cal intake for muscle gain.

progress picture

submitted by /u/aint-ur-avrge-fatboi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Vbr1UI

No comments:

Post a Comment