Wednesday, March 10, 2021

1200 calorie diet not okay?

Admittedly I'm a little worried? I'm starting to see posts saying that the 1200 calorie diet is not healthy for weight loss and that it might lead to rapid loss but mess up your body. It does help me lose weight fast when I follow it (admittedly I have trouble committing, this time around I'm really buckling down though), but I always assumed that's because I have a lot of excess weight to lose. I've also been doing research into calorie maintenance levels and for my goal weight and current weight and to maintain my goal i would have to eat around 1400 a day according to what I've seen. I plan on contacting my doctor tomorrow about this to get the full scoop but, am I really doing the wrong thing here? I'm only 4 foot 11 and born female, so I don't take much food to fuel to begin with, so I always just assumed this all made sense.

submitted by /u/AccidentalOverload
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rwaSY1

No comments:

Post a Comment