Wednesday, March 10, 2021

3 week weight loss plateau

Hey I'm a 26 year old male and weigh 101kg (16 stone). Last September I weighed 114kg (18 stone) and managed to lose the weight over 5 or so months by calorie counting, jogging a bit and some weight training but nothing major by any means.

Anyway, about 2 months ago a tried the keto diet for a month and lost a couple pounds in the first couple weeks then plateuad at my current weight, I wasn't excercising because I had little energy on keto. Now for the past 3 weeks I've been calorie counting, doing 30 minutes HIIT every other day and doing some weight training on other days and I've lost NO weight. None at all.

This is the most activity I've done since I was a kid and I am hitting my calorie goal every day without even counting the calories burned through excercises.

Its really starting to get to me and I feel like all of this effort is for nothing. Has anyone else experienced this? I know plateau is normal but for 3 weeks after doing high intensity excercise?

Any advice?

Thank you!

submitted by /u/maenmusic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3clD0qh

No comments:

Post a Comment