Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Desperate need of advice on meal plan

Trying to lose weight. I’m a 22 female, 5’6 and at 226 lbs.

I’ve so far lost 10 lbs. I’m wondering if I should change my meal plan tho. Something about it feels wrong.

My current meal plan is

Breakfast:

• 1/2 sugar free oatmeal • 1/2 milk 2% • 1 tablespoon peanut butter • 1 banana

Lunch:

• 2 slices of whole-wheat bread • 1 small can of starkist Tuna • 1 tablespoon light mayo • 1 Amy’s 14 oz no chicken noodle soup • 2 tablespoons of country rock plan butter

Dinner:

• 1 Chicken breast • Stir fry veggies (usually 1/2 cup) • Sauce (usually from like a stir fry packet) • 1/4 to 1/2 jasmine rice

Any advice on weight loss would be greatly appreciated. I’m trying to hit 190 lbs by June 12. Preferably 185 lb by then.

I’m very limited on what and when I can cook.

Should I switch my lunches to match my dinners or?

I just feel very lost. I don’t mind meal prepping it’s what I do for my dinner.

submitted by /u/Lucifer090909
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qyezeA

No comments:

Post a Comment