Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Help losing weight please! (:

Hiya everyone on this subreddit!

I’d like some help losing weight, I’ve been slim/average sized my whole life but recently over a lockdown, I’ve put on some weight around my stomach and especially my thighs; because I wasn’t being active, it also didn’t help that all motivation was lost due to mental health issues that I suffer with.

I’ve been doing some home workouts and eating healthy but usually my education gets in the way. If there are any meal plans that I could use for weight loss that are free, please link it down below because that would be beyond helpful.

I used to have a 25/26 inch waist, hip size was 39 inches, now I’m 28/29 inches around the waist and 41 on my hips which is only slight increase but I’m not happy with it. I also went up two cup sizes, from a 23DD to 32/34E which I’m not exactly complaining about!

I’m currently walking around 10000 steps a day, to & from my place of education, I want to start going on runs early in the morning but I can now only go on weekends, I’m not sure how beneficial runs would be but I can’t do as much as I’d want to because gyms aren’t open! If anyone could please link some home workouts down below, that would also be incredibly helpful. I’ve been using Chloe Ting’s home workouts but they don’t seem to be working very well!

Thank you to anyone who interacts with this post 🤍

submitted by /u/Kyasarinnn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OKg4c4

No comments:

Post a Comment