Monday, March 8, 2021

23M looking for a weight loss partner 🥺

23M - 216 pounds, looking to lose around 50-60 pounds, if you also want to lose around same amount of weight and you want to change your routine and life with some exercise and meditation let’s connect. 🙏

Reach out to me on discord : MeetWallE#0621

Let me tell y’all a small story. I promised myself that I will get my weight and routine together after I get a job. Well I have a decent job as AI engineer and still I haven’t tried a single day.

I bought kettlebell of 165$ and left it in the side of the room because my new excuse is that I don’t have time. I used to wake up at 6 and do my work, but nowadays I just sleep like an elephant and eat and do my job, and then I repeat.

I currently reside in Waterloo Canada, I graduated from UOW (masters in AI/ML). I read books and all I know what to do to succeed but I am Lazy AF.

If you can picture yourself in me or if you live in Ontario. Then would love to connect and lose weight and get our shit together by helping each other out.

My hobbies: Cooking( can cook anything vegetarian), Basketball, Reading, Running ( oh I meant walking I can’t run more than 100 meters 🥵😂).

Please Help... I am also. Fun to be around.😅

submitted by /u/Affectionate-Ad5259
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3c5xnfW

No comments:

Post a Comment