Sunday, March 7, 2021

I can’t seem to stay consistent.

Consistency is key in weight loss and I can’t seem to do it. I’ll be doing good for a week and then suddenly I have this uncontrollable urge to binge. I get so hungry and want to eat everything. And I don’t even try to stop myself I’ll just be like “it’s okay to over eat sometimes just eat less the next day or eat your normal calorie allowance.” I try to eat about 1,200-1,300 calories a day but I’m still hungry afterwards. Some days that satisfies me but my appetite changes so much and I think that is why I’m so inconsistent. And it seems like after I start eating a lot I can’t stop. Any advice? All I think about is food. I just want this struggle to end. I envy people who can eat what they want and maintain their weight or lose weight and also be satisfied and full. Stress also makes me eat more and it’s an endless cycle of stress eating and being more stressed because I just stress ate. Then I eat more.

submitted by /u/throw_away650
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bpVSp6

No comments:

Post a Comment