Monday, March 8, 2021

I binged today

I started my weight loss journey two weeks ago. this morning I was 5.6lbs down and then for reasons I don’t know I binged. I feel like all my progress is ruined. I don’t want to binge tomorrow. I want to leave today behind me and continue with my progress but I feel like I’m not strong enough to really commit to that.

I don’t even know why I binged. chips, chocolate, brownies, rice, chicken, cookies, tri-tips, cheese pizza. I had some of everything and I wasn’t even craving it. it was just there so I ate and ate and ate. I can’t even believe this is how much I used to eat regularly it’s almost sickening to realize. I’m gonna go to bed. tomorrow is a new day and I’m going to make it a good one.

submitted by /u/Therapy-For-Z
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ov6s5d

No comments:

Post a Comment