Monday, March 15, 2021

"Clean" Eating Challenge - Seeking Accountability

Hola, losers of Reddit.

I have been postponing giving weight loss a real try for awhile now. I keep waiting for things to be just right to try, and the second I find an excuse - I jump on it. More or less just engaging in self-sabotage. Like many, the pandemic has not been good to me and I have been eating poorly during it all.

Time to stop.

I want to challenge myself to eat clean for 100 days. And I KNOW that eating "clean" can be seen as a debated thing, as there are many different ways to eat healthy. And I know that ultimately weight loss is a result of CICO. However, diligently counting calories isn't something that works well for me, mentally. I just want to try to eat 2-3 healthy meals a day that are composed of whole foods. YES, I know that you can lose weight and eat McDonald's. But personally, I can't just eat small amounts of unhealthy food. I always overdo it.

So what am I looking for? Just some support and accountability, I suppose. I have been using the Ate app to take a photo log of my meals. And I was thinking about creating a public instagram where I could share that daily. Would anyone be willing to try this with me?

My stats:

F/31/SW: 156 (which is my highest ever weight, not counting the peak of pregnancy. Of which I have done twice). GW: 120

submitted by /u/wild_sun_mama
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bNcJ5a

No comments:

Post a Comment