Monday, March 15, 2021

Stuck in a plateau

Hell all! I hope you’re all having a great day!

I (20F) (5”1) am reaching out here because I seem to be just stuck. I began my weight loss journey February of 2020, at 189/190 lbs. By august, I had dropped to 163 lbs, my halfway goal.

I pledged to switch from cardio to strength training for 2021- and while I’m not perfect with my attendance I do stay on top of going to the gym and maintaining a calorie deficit.

I know the scale isn’t accurate with weightlifting, because fat and muscle weigh and look different. I may of noticed a bit of change in sizing, but I still just feel all around the same. I range between 163-167 lbs (I need to weigh in the mornings but my scale is broken so I normally do in the afternoons).

Any advice how to get out of this, or see some results? Maybe I’m just disillusioned here; but I feel like I’m just not seeing any results. I’ve definitely gone up in my abilities to lift and such, but I just feel kind of stuck right now. Anyone else go through this?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/pastalovin_feminist
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30Oehpf

No comments:

Post a Comment