Sunday, March 14, 2021

For people who had/have trouble with binging and overeating and gotten past it, when, if ever, were you able to incorporate nonessential foods back into your life?

Currently, I can’t eat things like nuts, sweets or carbs of any kind, protein bars, dairy, and some fruits because I always tend to eat them all in one sitting, no matter what. 100 calorie nut packs? There goes 1,000 calories (and lunch and dinner) down the drain. Loaf of sourdough and cheese? Gone in 3 days. I’ve learned that if I’m in the store and tell myself ‘This would be a good idea!’ it most definitely won’t be.

I’ve adopted an ‘if you don’t buy it you can’t eat it’ mindset, which really helps with the weight loss and forces me to find new things to do besides eat, but sometimes I wonder if I’ll have to leave these foods out of my life forever.

I want to be the person who someday can have sweets in the house last weeks instead of only just days.

Is my dream a possibility or am I doomed to only sticking to the basics for the rest of my life?

submitted by /u/fastingpeach
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3vlMB9m

No comments:

Post a Comment