Tuesday, March 2, 2021

I'm in need of a little help with starting my weight loss journey.

Hey I'm kinda new to Reddit, and after reading the rules this post seemed appropriate. I'm kinda lost as to how to start my weight loss journey, I've read several websites and the only diet plan that seemed easy to follow was a calorie deficit diet. What I'd really like help with is suggestions on how to start a calorie deficit diet and possible excersises to help me reach my goal.

•some background knowledge if at all helpful: - I'm 6'5", 330 pounds. 19 year old and a male, I'd like to be around 200-230.. I have a treadmill and have a basic weight set.

I appreciate all feedback! Thanks everyone.

submitted by /u/chancepanda78
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bbJ8lL

No comments:

Post a Comment