Thursday, March 25, 2021

Is it possible for loose skin to occur in the face

Is it possible to get loose skin in the face

So I 19m started my weight loss journey last year. Im 5’9 and was around 235-250lbs when I started. Just using CICO and exercising some more helped me get down to the 170ish I am right now and I’m currently gonna maintain for a bit before I try to loose the last few pounds.

I’m now around the weight where I was a few years ago and I’d say around the same body fat too judging by the mirror but my face is a lot chubbier looking compared to back then.

So is it possible this could this be a result of skin being looser or does that not happen in the face, or is it more likely I’m just still holding fat in my face. Thanks

submitted by /u/BigT1718
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rrRA5q

No comments:

Post a Comment