Sunday, March 7, 2021

I’ve hit a weight loss plateau

Hey guys, so I (21F/CW148/GW137) gained about 30lb in college and now i finally lost it, however to reach my goal weight, I still needed to lose more but it’s been very hard.

I go to the gym 5 times a week, 2 days cardio and 3 days lifting, eat approx 1200 calories a day and drink once a week.

Since I started the weight loss journey I allowed myself to have a shitty eating day (usually the day after drinking) and until now it worked for me. But now I have stopped losing weight. What do you guys recommend? I need the one social drinking day that I have, so do you guys have any suggestions beside giving up on drinking once a week?

submitted by /u/madada0709
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30o7KBs

No comments:

Post a Comment