Sunday, March 7, 2021

Protein powder question

This question may sound silly, but it is bugging me and I’d like to hear some input from people with experience.

I have been told that protein powder will cause weight gain even if you are eating at a significant deficit and exercising considerably: that as long as protein powder is being consumed, weight loss will not be realistic.

I have been told the calories do not matter in the protein powder and that weight gain will happen no matter what.

Can anyone add to why this is or refute this? It doesn’t make sense to me.

Or is this the case for only certain people (ie females, people with thyroid problems, women with PCOS)?

submitted by /u/BunniesWithAttitude
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bmrg7F

No comments:

Post a Comment