Monday, March 8, 2021

Starting my weight loss journey and I'm excited!

I started my weight loss journey 6 days ago and I am loving it so far!

On day 1 I (25F) weighed 17st 10lb, and ive already lost 4lb as of yesterday.

Ive always been a big girl, although i did really slim down and was quite skinny between the ages of 12-15, but then on birth control the weight started creeping up. I had a baby in Nov 2019 which resulted in an emergency c-section and that has messed my stomach area up as you can imagine, because of that and being a first time mum along with covid i just piled on the pounds. I have been feeling so down, lost all of my confidence, and ive been so desperate to lose the weight but i just didnt have the drive and willpower to do it. In January my partner began his weight loss journey, he has been eating clean and goes out running 3/4 times a week and so far has lost a huge 2st 7lb. Im so happy for him and quite envious, its seeing his hard work and enjoyment that has nailed it in my head that I am finally ready to start my journey.

I have joined Apple Fitness+ and im really enjoying it at the moment, especially the dance workouts, they are so much fun. Surprisingly im really enjoying the clean eating too, something ive never liked before, which to me, shows that this time i am really ready for this. I cant wait to start seeing results, however long it may take.

Not really much point to this post I just cant contain my excitement!

submitted by /u/Coolplantperson
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3sU8yKw

No comments:

Post a Comment